By the end of this course the student who has fully taken advantage
of the active learning opportunities in the course and has successfully
self-directed their learning process shall be able to do the following:
- Explain what it means to be an effective team member and demonstrate
the use of team skills.
- Discuss and differentiate individual and team-based problem
solving and decision making processes, and engage in these processes
to analyze and solve problems.
- Describe what it means to effectively influence and lead others
through the use communication and motivational tools.
- Examine and characterize organization dimensions such as structure,
technology, strategy, and culture from a systemic perspective,
and relate how their design and modification can affect organizational
operations and performance.
- Define what it means to be an effective and ethical organization
member and organization citizen.